~~OUR TEAMS ARE FULL FOR THE 2017-18 SEASON~~
New this season – we will be holding pre-registration for RETURNING PLAYERS ONLY from Sept 18 to Sept 29th. After that time, registration will be open to the general public starting Oct 2nd and until each team is filled to 16 players.
Our hockey program registration criteria is as follows for 2017-18 season and for all age groups:
NOTE: Each team will have no more than a maximum of sixteen (16) players without exception and there will be one (1) team per age group.
Registration spots will be filled as follows:
1. RM of Elton residents/rate payers children
2. Children attending Forrest Elementary School or Elton Collegiate
3. Outside residents whom have been members for more than 3 years consecutively
4. If vacancies remain on any team after these three (3) criteria have been exhausted, outside registrations may be considered to fill teams up to 16 and will be on a first come, first served basis.
(Criteria 3. will be verified with ECC documentation records.)
All payments are due at time of registration and will ensure your child’s spot.
Should any registration not include payment, the next registrant with payment will be accepted. Registration will remain open for each team until the 16 player spots are filled.
Once the 16 player spots have been filled, any additional registrants will be notified promptly by ECC that there child has not been accepted to our program.
AGE REQUIREMENTS & TEAMS
• Age group and teams will be determined once registration has been completed.
For liability and safety reasons, children under the age of 4 (four)will not be eligible for registration.
*Tournament fees are applicable and in addition to registration fee
All registration will be in person at the rink and must include payment.
Preference will be given to returning players and they will be offered pre-registration from Sept 18th to Oct 29th. Standard registration will commence on October 2nd.
Registration dates will be posted on our website, facebook page and posted at the RM of Elton office.
Please find the 2017-18 Hockey Registration document on our website at
Once registration has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email and further program information will come directly from your coach after November 1st.