ELTON COMMUNITY CENTER : HOCKEY 2016-17
As hockey season with Elton Community Center is fast approaching; please find below full details regarding this year’s hockey program!!
With the high enrollment our hockey program has seen in previous years and to ensure efficiencies that co-inside with our constitution, ECC has set a registration deadline and player registration perimeters.
Our hockey program registration criteria is as follows for 2016-17 season and for all age groups:
• Each team will have no more than a maximum of sixteen (16) players without exception and there will be one (1) team per age group.
• Registration spots will be filled as follows:
1. RM of Elton residents/rate payers children
2. Children attending Forrest Elementary School or Elton Collegiate
3. Outside residents whom have been members for more than 3 years consecutively
4. If vacancies remain on any team after these three (3) criteria have been exhausted, outside registrations may be considered to fill teams up to 16 and will be on a first come, first served basis.
(Criteria 3. will be verified with ECC documentation records.)
• All payments are due at time of registration and will ensure your child’s spot.
Should any registration not include payment, the next registrant with payment will be accepted.
• No late registrations will be accepted – no exceptions.
• Once the 16 player spots have been filled, any additional registrants will be notified promptly by ECC that there child has not been accepted to our program.
AGE REQUIREMENTS & TEAMS
• Age group and teams will be determined once registration has been completed.
• For liability and safety reasons, children under the age of 5 will not be eligible for registration.
• Birth dates will be based on January 1 of the calendar year and no registrations will be accepted after the birth year of 2011.
FEES: $125 / player
*Tournament fees are applicable and in addition to registration fee
All registration will be IN PERSON only at the rink and must include payment. ECC will host 2 registration nights:
SEPTEMBER 13th 6:00 – 8:00 pm and SEPTEMBER 15th 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Please find the 2016-17 Hockey Registration document below for details and preparing in advance for our registration dates.
Once registration has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email and further program information will come directly from your coach after November 1st.